Standard 56 pin Jamma Connector used on many Arcade Boards to simplify conversion of game cabinets with color coded connections for 2 players, power, coin doors, test, service, video, and sound. 28 pins on each side of the Jamma Harness. It comes with edge connector, push button lugs, power leads, grounds, and RGB monitor output connection for hook-up to older tube monitors.
All leads have .187" (4.8mm) quick disconnects for easy connecting of buttons and joysticks. Power lines have terminal forks for easy connection(+5VDC, +12VDC, GND) to game power supply, full grounding loop for all joysticks and buttons on your control panel.
- Edge connector includes -5Volts (as well as all other voltages)
- Works with all our multi game boards.
- Button 6 is also connected into the harness
- Both ground connections are wired into the harness (pins 1+2+28)
- All pins on edge connector are protected by heat shrink
- All end connectors are designed for quick connection (no soldering) and protected by plastic sleeves
- Easy to follow plugs and connections for your monitor, speakers, power supply, and coin meter.
- Used for all game boards that uses the standard Jamma wiring standard.
- Installation of this product requires professional electronic experience , use at your own risk.
1 x Jamma Standard 56 Pin Cable