White Sanwa Arcade Joystick
Sanwa Arcade Joystick (JLF-TP-8YT)
Why Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT?
Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT is a high-quality original joystick. This is the joystick of choice for fighting game enthusiasts, especially Street Fighter fanatics. It is highly recommended for its short travel and light spring pressure of the joystick, players can make special moves more quickly and input the correct commands in tight timings.
By default, this joystick has a square restrictor gate and is set to 8 way. It can easily be changed to 4 way mode by simply removing the plastic restrictor, lifting the centre piece and rotating it to the 4 way position.
- Original High quality Japanese joystick
- Switchable 4 and 8 way square restrictor
- Perfect for fighting games
- Includes 35mm LB-35 ball top handle
- Mounting Plate Dimensions: (L W T) 95mm x 53mm x 1.6mm
- Suitable for control panels made of steel or plastic to a max. of 5mm thick
- Switchable Ball Top
- Solid spring and excellent 'Return to Center'
- Agile and precise
- Ideal to replace arcade / home console joystick for fighting style games
- 1 x Sanwa Arcade Joystick JLF-TP-8YT
Note: This joystick will arrive set in the standard 8-way mode. To switch to 4-way mode, remove the plastic restrictor plate from the bottom of the joystick. Take a close look at the center ring which is actually rotatable inside the main restrictor plate. Next, place two fingers underneath the plate and push the center ring slightly towards you. Doing this you can see the center ring will slightly lift upwards. Now while the center ring is lifted, rotate in a clockwise direction 45 degrees and the ring will then lock into the 4-way position. If needed to change back to the 8-way position just simply reverse the ring direction and it will lock back into the 8-way position.